- Model Number
- Open103C Standard
- Brand Name
- Demo Board Type
- STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 Development Board
- For use with
- STM32F103CBT6 (LQFP48 package) Development & Study
- Performance line STM32 MCU STM32F103CB
- 2.2" 320x240 touch screen LCD
- Communication interfaces
- 1 x 8I/Os, 1 x ONE-WIRE, 1 x CAN, 1 x USB Device etc.
- Programming interface
- Comes with examples in C, uC/OS-II
STM32 development board designed for STM32F103C series, features the STM32F103CBT6 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open103C is an STM32 development board that features an STM32F103CBT6 device as the microcontroller. There are further expansions with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with STM32F family.
What's On Board
- STM32F103CBT6:the high performance STM32 MCU which features
- Core: ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 72MHz, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2-3.6V
- Package: LQFP48
- I/Os: 37
- Memories: 128kB Flash, 20kB RAM
- Communication Interfaces: 2 x SPI, 3 x USART, 2 x I2C, 1 x USB, 1 x CAN
- AD & DA converters: 2 x AD (12-bit, 1μs, shares 10 channels)
- Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG/SWD (serial wire debug) interfaces, supports IAP
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power supply switch: 5V DC or USB
- Power indicator
- LEDs: for indicating I/O status or program debugging running state
- Reset button
- User key: for I/O input test
- Joystick: for I/O input test (five positions)
- 32.768K crystal oscillator: used for internal RTC, also supports clock calibration
- 8M crystal oscillator: enables the MCU run at 72M frequency by frequency multiplication
- 8 I/O Interface: easily connects to keypad, motor, etc.
- CAN interface: communicates with accessory board which features the CAN device conveniently
- SPI1 / SPI2 interface
- easily connects to SPI peripherals such as FLASH (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
- convenient for connecting AD module, thanks to the SPI1 alternative AD function
- I2C1 / I2C2 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
- LCD interface: easily connects to the touch screen LCD
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- USART1 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232
- USART2 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232
- USB port: USB communication between board and PC
- 5V DC jack
- 5V/3.3 V power input/output, usually used for power output, or common ground with other user board
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- Boot mode selection: for configuring the BOOT0 and BOOT1 pins
- USB enable jumper
- short the jumper to enable the PC auto detection while USB connecting
- open the jumper to disable
- LEDs jumper
- short the jumper to connect the LEDs to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect the LEDs to other custom pins via jumper wires
- User key jumper
- short the jumper to connect the user key to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect the user key to other custom pins via jumper wires
- Joystick jumper
- short the jumper to connect the joystick to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect the joystick to other custom pins via jumper wires
- VBAT selection jumper
- short the jumper to use system power supply
- open the jumper to connect the VBAT to external power, such as battery
The figure 1, and 2 show the header pinouts of JTAG/SWD interface
Figure 1. JTAG Header Pinout
Figure 2. SWD Header Pinout
- Related software (KEIL etc.)
- Demo code (examples in C, μC/OS-II)
- Schematic (PDF)
- STM32 development documentations (Datasheet etc.)
- Open103C development board x 1
- PL2303 USB UART Board (mini) x 1
- USB type A to Mini-B cable x 1
- 4-pin wire x 2
- 2-pin wire x 2
- USB power cable x 1
- Software CD x 1
Terms & Conditions
* We accept Escrow as the payment method. Currently, you can pay by Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. For more information about making payment, please go to 'Escrow FAQ' to get more details. http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/payment/what-payment-methods-can-i-use.html
* We ship items to Worldwide!
* Please make sure that your shipping address is 100% correct.
* All items will be shipped within 48 working hours on receipt of cleared payment.
* We'll add a tracking number after sending the item so that you can track your parcel.
3. Returns Policy:
* We are happy to return any unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
* Buyers are responsible for the round(two-way) shipping cost.
* We'll leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK on receipt of cleared payment.
* If you're satisfied with the item and our service, please leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK, it's important to us.
* Once any problems occured, please contact us first. We'll try our best to work things out.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, on trademanager, or send message to me. If you need to adjust the total price, pls contact us in advance. It's our pleasure to serve you! We appreciate your business!!
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe). |